When someone visits www.homelogicenergy.co.uk we use third-party services, Google services and Hot Jar, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
Personal information collection
Home Logic may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this mobile app/website-this might include but is not limited to IP addresses, pages of site visited, time spend on website.
- Information that you provide us for the purpose of registering with the app/website.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the app/website services.
- Any other information that you send to Home Logic or any of its branches
- Home Logic will never provide or sell on your details to third parties
Using personal information
Home Logic may use your personal information to:
- Administer and improve the usability of this mobile app/website.
- Personalise the app/website for you.
- Enable easier access to and use of the apps/websites services.
- Publish information about you on the app/website, this will only happen once consent has been gained.
- Supply to you services that you purchase through any of our outlets
- Send to you statements and invoices for services or products purchased
- Collect payments from you.
- Send you marketing communications, providing you have opted in to these services.
Securing your data
Home Logic will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. All information stored will be encrypted and access will be limited to authorised parties.
Home Logic will store all the personal information you provide only for as long as the information is still relevant after this time it will be removed from our system securely.
Our company complaints procedure is laid out in this policy along with the contact details of our in-house Complaints Manager.
Cross-border data transfers
- In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the app will be published on the internet and may be available around the world, however this will only be stored in the EU.
- By using and submitting your information on our sites you agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
- This app/website contains links to other websites.
- Home Logic is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Home Logic
by email to email@example.com; or
by post to 1st Floor Anglo City House, 2-6 Shirley Road, Southampton, Hampshire, SO15 3EU